Enchiridion is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which is required for developers of assemblies with mods, map builders, and who want to create detailed instructions for the game for free, helping players quickly navigate the game. Users do not need to spend a lot of time searching for information on the Internet. This is a necessary mod for developers who care about their players with the necessary tools for writing a book.
Using the tools Enchiridion brings to the game, mod developers and map makers can write books using fully custom tools. This allows them to convey all the wishes of the players. For example, drawing in bold, changing colors, transferring images in-game or off-game to a book, and more. Players also choose the look of the book.
Enchiridion Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Enchiridion Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 Free Download