Ender Enhancement – a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which offers the player a new opportunity and game mechanics for the Edge. The player will be able to find several new ones that are perfect for further development. But what exactly can be done with them? Firstly, the player will be able to create new armor. In total, 4 sets of new armor appeared, just like 4 new types of new ores. But there is a more interesting addition, namely the staff. Control it and kill enemies!
- Ores can only be found in the Region. Each of them has the texture of the Edge Pearl after mining.
- Armor Crafts are standard, only the types of new ores change.
- If there is an old Edge Pearl, then it can be used to create armor and staves.
Ender Enhancement Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Ender Enhancement Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download