Ender Tanks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which allows each player to get the opportunity to use special types of storage so that you can quickly move objects regardless of where you are. These chests will help you move all things without direct contact with storage facilities. Also, the mod allows you to create various schemes and large storages, moreover, the possibility of quick access will remain relevant for you.
- More than 10+ new types of chests have been added. Each of them has a different capacity as well as different pipes for connection.
- New functional menus for mod management.
- Several new items have been added for the storage of liquids.
How To Install Ender Tanks Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.