EnderBags – a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which will allow the player to create a special ender bag. Please note that only one bag can be used, however, it can be located in several copies. Thus, opening the bag you will get the same things, which is very convenient because it will be easy to move certain things.
By the way, pay attention to the fact that craft involves changing colors with dyes. The bag holds 104 slots for things and objects. A total of 16 colors are available, you can choose absolutely any.
- Large volume for placing items in ender bags. The size is 2 double chests.
- For crafting, you need an ender chest, several blocks of wool, and a thread.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
EnderBags Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.