EnderChests is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will help the player use dozens of chests. Their peculiarity is that they can be used remotely. For example, you can place a chest in one place, and use it at a remote point. To do this, the player will have to create a special indicator, which, when used, will open the chest.
How to use the mod?
- The first step is to create a special chest. There are unique crafts for this. There are several color schemes for chests. This will help differentiate the chests among themselves, so that it is more convenient to determine which of them is the right one.
- Create an indicator the same color as the chest. After that, click the indicator on the chest. Now they will bond with each other.
- Use the indicator at the right time.
How To Install EnderChests Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.