Engineer’s Tools is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds only three tools to the game, however, each of them is extremely useful for your game, since it can add extremely useful functions to it, which now will be difficult for you to do without … A specialized hammer was added, as well as a crusher and a specialized shovel.
All data are subject to completely similar in speed to diamond tools. Some tools from the mod can also help you crush some blocks, for example, you can turn iron ore into iron dust.
- 3 new tools with extended functionality.
- Correlation with diamond tools.
- The ability to enchant tools.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.