Enhanced Mob Spawners is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which will expand the functionality of standard spawners. The fact is that now you can get a special enchanted or improved spawner. This spawner differs from the standard one in some extended set of functions. What kind of features has been added? Now spawners can generate eggs for certain mobs, and you can also increase the spawn speed of mobs in a special menu, increase their number, and some other settings.
How do I create a new spawner?
- A normal spawner can now be obtained with a silk-touch pickaxe.
- Then you need to add a craft, in which there are two diamonds and the same spawner.
- Place the spawner in a convenient location. Now you’re done!
- Of course, the mod was not limited to just looting the spawner. The mob spawn system itself has been redesigned. Eggs will now drop out. Another feature has also been added – to speed up the generation of mobs. For this, a special scheme is required for improvement, its craft costs 2 diamonds.
- After applying the improvement, you can get a menu where you can pump speed and change the mob.
- Only works with a silk touch.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.