Ensorcellation – a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which adds many unique enchantments to the game. If previously you were somewhat limited in-game enchantments, then this mod will be a great solution for you, since you can get more than 30+ new enchantments. By the way, now enchantment can be more expensive than 30 levels of experience, so be aware in advance that you will have to spend a significant amount of experience.
What kind of enchantments were added?
- Absolutely all categories of weapons, tools, armor, bows, and fishing rods were replenished with new enchantments.
- Improvements have been added that relate to damage, resource extraction, increased strength, fire arrows, as well as other enchantments.
By the way!
- Enchantment data, work with other enchantment mods!
Ensorcellation Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.