Environmental Creepers is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows you to change some aspects of the game that are associated with creepers. But what exactly will be changed? Several parameters will appear, each of which the player can independently configure at his discretion.
- creeperChainReactionChance : Chance of explosion of adjacent creepers along the chain.
- enableCreeperExplosionChainReaction : The maximum distance at which a creeper can activate another creeper.
- creeperChainReactionMaxDistance : The probability of the block that the creeper destroyed.
- creeperExplosionBlockDropChance : Increase or decrease the explosion power of creepers.
- creeperExplosionStrengthCharged : Disables the Block Breaking option completely
How To Install Environmental Creepers Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.