Environs is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, which will help you get some new game moments that are somehow related to the game nature. What exactly was added to the natural arrays of Minecraft? The point is that now you can get 15+ new biomes. The fact is that there are 15 basic biomes, as well as several secondary biomes that only complement the main biomes.
- All biomes are as stylized as possible for the original game, so it will be difficult for you to initially consider the outlines of new biomes.
- Some new generations were added, as well as structures for the game so that you can study them if the old ones have already bothered you.
What biomes have been added?
- Tall oak forests.
- Stone biomes.
- Sostovaya taiga.
- Emerald Rocks.
- Snow-covered biome.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Environs Mod 1.12.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.