Essentials is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will add new functions to the game that make it easy to sort objects in your inventory, add new handy chests, several new things, including a beautiful lamp, tools for extracting obsidian and many other interesting things. which will now be listed.
What will appear in the game?
- A special chest will appear that remembers the type of thing, sorting items using a buffer.
- There will also be a fertile soil specially created for each type of plant. The soil will not need to be moistened with water and it will not even be possible to trample the weeds.
- A special brazier will appear, which you can simply fill with lava or water. With the help of the barbecue, it will be possible to create decorative lamps.
- Wait for a new tool with which you can easily extract obsidian blocks.
- And also a lot of interesting things.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.