Evil Ores is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2, which will introduce quite interesting game mechanics. What is its immediate essence? The fact is that now each ore can be very dangerous for the player. But how to identify hazardous ore from non-hazardous? The author of the mod made this aspect very interesting, because the ores are no different.
When a player mines evil ore, it will automatically start attacking the player, like a silverfish. The damage will not be too great, however, you can unsuccessfully jump into lava or an abyss. You should be extremely careful.
- Evil ores can appear in the same vein with real ones. This is done to confuse the player.
- After killing a kind of mob, it will be possible to get a valuable resource , as in the extraction of ordinary ore.
- Instant attack of the player as soon as he starts mining.
How To Install Evil Ores Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.