EXP Bottling is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player to get extremely attractive bubbles. What will they be able to allow the player to do? Would you like to ever store your experience in special containers? We are sure that many players often lost experience when they died for ridiculous reasons. So, now it will be possible to easily save it for use only at the necessary moments. To do this, you will need a special experience machine that fills ordinary empty containers into experience containers based on your personal experience.
- Adds a special block to move experience.
- Saving experience in containers.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.