Explosion’t is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows the player to restore destroyed objects after an explosion. But how exactly does this modification work? With its help, it will be possible to remember the location of certain blocks that were located by the player. Also, the mod additionally remembers all the blocks that were installed before the explosion.
How to use it?
- Did the creeper explode? Or dynamite? Or a wither fired. It doesn’t matter. Now you can press a special key. You can choose it yourself in the settings.
- After that, the game will begin to smoothly restore the destroyed locations. Over time, all the destruction will be restored, which will allow you not to worry about various explosions of valuable buildings.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.