Extended Caves is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.14.4, which adds a large number of updates to the world of cave life and mining. The fact is that earlier, the player could observe a rather boring and uninteresting pastime while extracting resources. Now you will get new cave biomes, plants, as well as various dungeons, treasures and other interesting elements that can be found in the mine.
- More than 10+ new plants, mushrooms.
- Updating old dungeons and adding new ones, for example treasures and mines, as well as generation with portals to the lower world.
- A plant called “Sticky Stew” adds acceleration to the player while in the cave.
- Ice biomes in the cave world.
- Added “hot crystals”. Try to find them and understand what their meaning is!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.