Extended Crafting is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows you to get several game moments that are somehow connected with such a process as “Crafting”. Now you can craft some items in a completely different way. For this, new workbenches have appeared in the game, as well as several new types of craft, which will also contribute to new types of crafting.
What exactly has been added?
- New workbench. Has a large crafting grid, namely 7×7 cells.
- A special chest for things from the Ender world, several new items have also been added specifically for this world.
- Several tools to automate crafting.
- Added random items to speed up the game, for example, catalysts, boosters, and other items.
How To Install Extended Crafting Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.