Extra Buttons Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 is a mod for Minecraft, which is a small mod that adds some extra buttons and blocks to the game. This mod can be downloaded for free on our website.
The blocks added by Extra Buttons Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4 include panel-sized buttons, illuminated toggle buttons, and some detector tracks. Most of them are created for helping ease station design on servers, while the others are for fun.
The blocks, buttons, and rails include:
- Tone Panel Button.
- Wood Panel button.
- Capacitive Touch Block.
- Illuminated Toggle Buttons.
- Player Detector Rail.
- Player Powered Rail.
- Delay button.
We have provided some screenshots, which include crafting recipes in them. If you like Extra Buttons Mod 1.16.1/1.14.4, download it and find out more about the config files in the game. Make sure your game has been installed with Minecraft Forge, which is the only requirement for this mod.
How To Install Extra Buttons Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.