Extreme Sound Muffler is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which allows the player to get an interesting and convenient feature. The fact is that now one special block will appear. This block has several special features, each of which is associated with sounds.
What can a block do?
- Now you can turn off any sounds in the vicinity of the unit. The radius of this function is 32 blocks.
- You can also disable not all sounds, but only some that the player can turn on or off using the settings.
- The block tracks all sounds within a radius of 32 blocks and turns off exactly those that the player has chosen. If the player has not selected blocks, then all blocks will be disabled.
- The unit has a special graphical interface where you can disable and enable unnecessary functions.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.