Fabric API Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is a mod library that is needed for the correct work of modifications related to the Fabric core and allows third-party add-on developers to update mods. Now it will be possible to launch mods for Minecraft version 1.14+ using this library. Without this library, mods will not work correctly, or will not start at all. The factories are still in the initial stages of development, so stay tuned for updates.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fabric API Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 Download Links:
- [1.16.2-rc1] Fabric API 0.17.1 build 394
- [20w18a] Fabric API 0.10.0 build 335
- [1.15.2] Fabric API 0.4.32 build 292
- [1.15.2] Fabric API 0.6.0 build 298