Fabric Autoswitch Mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which is a small mod with extremely handy features. The main function of the mod is to automatically switch to the best tool for the job you are doing!
How does this mod work?
- Very simple. For example, you are holding a pickaxe in your hand and you have an ax in your inventory. When you click on a tree block, the mod will immediately switch to your ax tool so you can quickly destroy it.
- If you have two swords, one of which has no improvements, and the other with an improved spell that increases damage, then when you hit the spider, the mod will automatically switch to the best sword in terms of skills.
- As you can see, this feature is very handy. This can save you a lot of time and effort. You no longer need to switch tools while working, the mod will automatically do it for you!
How To Install Fabric Autoswitch Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fabric Autoswitch Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16
For Minecraft 1.15
For Minecraft 1.14