New Year’s and festive Fairy Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, will introduce a garland into the game, almost the same one that is hung on Christmas trees in the new year, there are six options for light and sixteen types of colors. For each light bulb, it is possible to put any color from a huge number of options. The garland mod is perfect for the pre-New Year mood, and the garlands are perfect for any building.
How To Install Fairy Lights Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Fairy Lights Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Fairy Lights Mod is installed.