FakeBlocks is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which is perfect for making fun of your friends. But how exactly can this be done? Now an empty block will appear in the game, inside of which you can install any other block. This will allow the player to create a small trap. Also, the texture of the empty block can be easily traversed.
How to use?
- First you need to create an empty block . To do this, you will need a few sticks, dyes and an iron ingot.
- Now it will be possible to install any other block in it . You can go through an empty block, which will allow you to create the most unexpected traps.
- Any pickaxe, or even a hand, can be used to break the block. However, it will only drop out when using a pickaxe with the Silk Touch enchantment .
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.