Fakename is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which will allow you to play some fun with all the players who are currently playing on the server. By the way, if your new nickname is seen in the chat, it will surprise absolutely all players!
How exactly can you play the players?
You will need to choose a well-known name of YouTuber or any player in Minecraft, for example, the name of Notch.
After that, in the built-in settings of the mod, specify this name, and then go to the server.
This name will be displayed on the server, and everyone will see that the player has entered the server with the selected nickname.
- This mod is not a hack, so it is important to install it not only on the player’s client but also on the server itself.
- To set your fake name, enter
/ fakename set [player]
- To remove the fake name, enter
/ fakename clear [player]
- To get the player’s real name, enter
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.