Falling Tree – mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2. As you know, the tree is a very important resource in Minecraft. This is the first resource you use in almost any new world. In the future, you will also need a lot of wood for a lot of different things like making tools, using as fuel, using as building/decoration materials, and more.
- However, due to the nature of the game, it can take a long time for you to use it. One of the most effective ways to log is to create a ” tree farm ” so you can use it more efficiently. However, this can take a long time.
Why this mod?
- Introducing the FallingTree mod! FallingTree is a mod created to speed up the process of chopping trees in Minecraft. Its function is very simple, it allows you to cut down one bottom block and the whole tree will be automatically cut down!
- If you don’t want to chop down a lot of wood at the same time, you can hold down the Shift key while disabling this mod feature.
- Falling Tree can also change a lot in the mod’s config file. For example, you can change the functionality of the mod ( i.e. you will chop wood in normal mode, without moving, holding Shift ).
How To Install Falling Tree Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.