FastFurnace is a mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which allows you to get a pretty cool feature in the game. What exactly is it about? Would you like an accelerated cooking opportunity? I’m more than sure that yes because it often takes quite a lot of time.
Now, cooking is an instant thing, because new stoves will be available for you. It is worth noting that the mod simply replaces the original stove, or rather processes it, as the craft does not change. Only the melting time of some blocks and objects changes.
Features of the mod:
- Replacing the original stove with a custom one.
- Acceleration to melt certain items.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
FastFurnace Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.