Welcome you to FastWorkbench Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2! It is a mod associated with a workbench in the Minecraft game world. What things it does with these workbenches? This article gives you a description of how it functions?
This mod, essentially, do some things relating to the vanilla workbench in Minecraft. In particular, it aims to make the workbench run more quickly and limit network traffic. To get more details, you can follow the basic features of this mod shown below:
- It hoards the final recipe used and before re-scanning the full registry, it will check this recipe. Hence, shift-click crafting runs more quickly than before. By the way of sending a packet only when being necessary rather than whenever a modified slot in the crafting grid, it makes network traffic reduction.
- Another function of this mod is to disable the recipe books and turn them into versions that do nothing. Consequently, it helps lessen significantly the wasted network traffic on a feature that players even don’t utilize.
- Note that all modifications above are applied only on the vanilla workbench. Mod crafting stations need to store recipes as performance reasons. It doesn’t repair problems in the 2×2 player crafting inventory.
- With the no-op version of the recipe books, it will make the recipe unlocked trigger invalidation for advancements.
- Supported mods at this time include Actually Additions, Tinkers’ Construct, Cyclic, Slab Machines, Simple Storage Network.
In conclusion, FastWorkbench Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2 offers players the outstanding feature of speeding up the operation of the vanilla workbenches. Quickly download this mod for free here and experience its conveniences.
How To Install FastWorkbench Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.