Fertilization Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.12.2, which adds several new options for bone meal to the game. The essence of this mod is simple. It allows you to obtain several types of bone meal, which differ in their properties and are slightly more suitable in any situation than ordinary bone meal. The first type of bone meal is different in that it is perfect for those who like to recreate plants.
How it works?
- You need to craft this flour, after which you can use it to create a lot of flowers and plants. By the way, it is perfect for farming dyes, which are not always enough.
- The second type is improved bone meal . It allows you to grow crops more efficiently . By the way, it has one interesting feature. It allows you to harvest the already grown plant without plucking it.
- And the most powerful bone meal is compressed improved bone meal . It is exactly the same as the improved one, only 9 times more powerful!
- 3 types of bone meal.
- Separate properties for each species.
How To Install Fertilization Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Fertilization Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Fertilization Mod is installed.
Fertilization Mod Download Links