Fish Traps is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which allows the player to create various fish farms. The mod is quite multi-level, so you can pump your fish farms somewhat. In total, 4 blocks were added to the game, which will allow you not to worry about getting food in the game. 1 item – a bit, which is mandatory for crafting, because, without it, the fish will be reluctant to swim to the fish trap. There are also 3 levels of the traps themselves. Level 1 is created using sticks, ropes, and fishing rods.
The next level is created using iron ingots, and the last level is already created using diamonds. The last level has large storage that can be filled with food.
- The bait has a certain strength, they must sometimes be changed.
- Automatic farm operation.
Fish Traps Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Fish Traps Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 Free Download