Flexible Tools is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.11.2, which adds an interesting set of items to the gameplay. The fact is that these items allow you to get the opportunity to directly pump them. The fact is that you can create tools or weapons, and then use the special menu to improve them with those functions and qualities that could be useful to you.
- In order to improve items, you will need to create various schemes and improvers and use them. Moreover, it is important to note that it is possible to improve weapons several times.
Features of the mod:
- You can upgrade weapons that have been added by the mod.
- A new functional inventory in which you can upgrade weapons and objects.
Flexible Tools Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Flexible Tools Mod 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 Free Download