Flux Networks Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.10.2, which is very convenient for the player. Now you can create various industrial mechanisms, simplify the game, as well as use other convenient functions in survival. By the way, pay attention to the fact that now you can get other planets, different cables, a new type of energy and much more. The mod is truly global and allows you to get over 50+ addons. By the way, most of the new blocks have built-in settings for easy use.
For the mod to work, you need to install:
- Minecraft Forge
- Sonar Core
- Various storage facilities for energy.
- Many options for power transmission cables.
- Mechanical elements for handling electricity flows.
How To Install Storage Drawers Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Flux Networks Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Flux Networks Mod is installed.