Foam Dome is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1/1.14.4, which adds two new dome blocks to the gameplay, which, when you click, will help you create foam, and when you touch the blocks, you can turn water into glass, or obsidian. These domes are perfect for removing water from a certain space, after which you can find yourself in them if you press certain keys that you can specify in the mod’s settings yourself. It’s also worth noting that you can create several different types of domes. They allow you to displace water from a specific space. Also note that the foam may randomly disappear, be prepared for this.
- The mechanism of the glass dome consists of a dome under water , a foam that, when touched by the water, turns into glass.
- An obsidian dome consists of an underwater dome made of solid material formed when foam touches the water.
- The domes are spherical and represent a 10x10x10 sphere.
- Obsidian Tunnel Mechanism – Crafted from a foam tunnel , which turns into obsidian when adjacent to water
- Glass Tunnel Mechanism – A foam tunnel is made that turns into glass when near water
How else can you use domes?
If you are fighting and feel like you are losing, you can activate the dome . You will have time to regenerate. And if you fought with mobs, then you can simply hide in the dome.
Several different dome sizes are great for choosing the best option.
How To Install Foam Dome Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Foam Dome Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Foam Dome Mod is installed.