FPS Reducer is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which allows all players to significantly reduce the load on your gaming system during direct play. For example, when you minimize an application with a game, your system is forced to process the original frame rate to maintain stability in the game.
Now, this is simply not needed. After all, there is a new and unique solution – the game will reduce the number of frames to unload your system and make the entire computer smoother. An excellent opportunity for those who do not have a serious computer, so as not to worry about the loss of performance.
- Displays the number of frames at a convenient location on the screen.
- The background mode of the application does not limit its capabilities.
How To Install FPS Reducer Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.