FPS Reducer Mod 1.16.3/1.12.2, as its name, is a mod that reduces the unnecessary GPU and CPU load. It does this by reducing the Frame Per Second (FPS) rate of the Minecraft game.
It will not affect gaming experience since it only reduces the frame rate when you are idle for a certain period of time. It is a client-side mod, which is not necessary to be installed on the server.
Its features include:
- Reducing the FPS automatically when idling or the game is minimized or inactive.
- Suppress sound volume when the game window is either inactive or minimized.
- Display the value of the current FPS on the edge of the screen.
It is made for weak PC systems that cannot handle multitasking or overheat quickly. Download FPS Reducer Mod 1.14.4/1.12.2 if you like its features.
How To Install FPS Reducer Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.