FreeLook is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.14.4, which will allow you to appreciate the advantages of the new game camera. I am sure that you may have noticed some flaws in the game camera. For example, while moving, you would not be able to use the camera rotation without changing the movement of the character.
- Simply put, the camera is fixed to the player, and you only run where you are looking. This is quite inconvenient, especially when it comes to any kind of pvp battles . Indeed, if you run somewhere, it is important to watch all the other opponents on the map.
- Now this can be done if you hold down a special button , which you can choose, based on how convenient for you. Now you can run while holding the button and look around. Also, the mod can be used when playing on servers, for this you will not be banned!
- You can move the camera 360 degrees around the player.
- It also works in the ” Creative ” mode.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.