Fun Ores is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.1 / 1.15.2, which allows you to mine much more ores in comparison with standard Minecraft. The fact is that in the original game there is a rather meager selection of blocks that can be mined in one way or another, but now this problem will be solved, since a huge amount of ore will appear for you to be mined, and they are even divided into categories. Also, the mod allows you to combine these ores with other mods.
If there is any overlap with another mod, then the ore from the other mod will automatically match with it and will not conflict with the original mod, which is very convenient when you are building fairly large assemblies. We are talking about ores such as copper, tin, nickel, lead, platinum, aluminum, titanium, and other ores. You can make a wide variety of blocks from them, which will allow you to survive with much more interest than it was before!
- 15+ new ores.
- Lots of new crafts from new items.
- Optimizing the mod for other mods.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.