Furenzu Mod – mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.12.2 introduces a new system of taming and exploring the world with a companion with many abilities into the game. Anime lovers in the Minecraft community will be delighted to create such a mod. With the additions of Furenzu, a depth system that allows players to arm their companions with powerful spells, the ability to fight, and the ability to be a labor force for their masters. Not only is it praised for its core gameplay, these companions are also covered in adorable anime figures that are inspired by various anime. In our opinion, Furenzu Mod is definitely one of the ideal mod companions out there, as it meets all the criteria for how such a mod should be handled. So what are you waiting for? Install Furenzu Mod and get yourself an adorable companion now !.
How To Install Furenzu Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Furenzu Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Furenzu Mod is installed.
Furenzu Mod Download Links