GamemodeOverhaul Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.4/1.13.2, which will help the player to return all the old teams. Now they will work again. For correct operation, you need to install the modification on the server, after which you can connect to it and use all the features.
- / gm c – turns on the “Creative” mode.
- / gm s – switches game mode to “Survival”.
- / gm a – allows you to switch the mode to “Adventure”.
- / dgm c ‘ – turns on creative mode for all players.
- / dgm 0 ‘ – players switch to Survival mode.
- / difficulty 1 ‘ – Changes the difficulty mode to Normal.
- /difficulty 0 ‘ – will set the “Peaceful” mode.
- / kill – kills a random or selected player. For the team to work, you must enter the player’s nickname.
How To Install GamemodeOverhaul Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just GamemodeOverhaul Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the GamemodeOverhaul Mod is installed.
GamemodeOverhaul Mod Download Links