Giant Spawn mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2. As some of you may already know, there is a giant mob in Minecraft. A giant is a very large creature of gigantic proportions. The giant has a zombie skin, only several times larger than usual and with great characteristics. He has 100 units of health ( 50 hearts ) and attacks power from 26 to 75 damage ( depending on the difficulty of the game ). However, unfortunately, the giant cannot appear naturally.
Giant Spawn is a mod that will help you solve this problem. With Giant Spawn, a giant monster has the ability to spontaneously appear in your world.
Several things can be configured in the mod config file:
- changeSurfaceZombieIsGiant (default = 0.025, minimum = 0, maximum = 1.0): The probability that it will be a giant when a zombie spawns.
- shouldBurnGiantInDaylight (default = true): If enabled, the giant will be burnt by the sun.
- onlySpawnGiantOnSurface (default = true): If enabled, the giant can only be displayed above the ground.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.