Giselbaer’s Durability Viewer is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will add many useful quick access functions for survival to the game. You don’t have to open your inventory to find out information about some game moments, because now you can immediately find out all the most necessary icons in the menu that is displayed in the upper corner.
- You will be able to find out the margin of safety of the armor. You can also find out the safety margin of all the tools and weapons that you are using at the moment. Please note that if you want to find out information about any item, it must be used at the moment. That is, if you need to know the state of the sword, you need to pick it up, and if you have armor, then put it on.
- It is possible to find out the duration of some buffs. For example, to estimate the duration of a potion of strength, you need to open your inventory, but now you can see the duration in a convenient menu.
- The same thing as with potions can be done with underwater breathing. You will be able to see the number of seconds that can still be spent underwater to death.
- Some icons can be customized to suit your own needs.
- To make it easier to catch the eye, the item indicator will change color depending on the condition of the item.
- There is green, white, yellow, and red, which indicates that the condition is terrible.
- In addition, you can hear the sound if the item has already deteriorated.
- A warning will appear when your item is less than 10% durability.
- You can see the number of free inventory slots without going into it.
Enjoy the game everyone!
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.