Glided Netherite Mod is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3 that implements a new aspect for Endgame in Minecraft. By adding a new material that is a mixture of diamond and netherite. With such a product, players can begin to glide smoothly over their Netherite armor, making them much more durable and stiff.
What else is interesting?
Fighting enemies at the bottom of the underworld will be much more one-sided, as with a sliding sword and a full set of sliding armor, players will hack Piglins like butter. However, the complex and difficult process of creating a sliding piece will prove to be an obstacle for many. The rationale is why not many players will achieve such prosperity on the defensive if they continue to be lazy.
How To Install Glided Netherite Mod
- You have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu > type %appdata% > click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT > click Go then Library in the top menu bar.
- Open the folder Application Support > look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just Glided Netherite Mod downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the Glided Netherite Mod is installed.
Glided Netherite Mod Download Links