Gobber is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will add some variety to the game with the help of a large number of new items. Among them are weapons, blocks, and new ores, as well as armor. The list of items that have been added is truly amazing because there are really a huge number of them!
For you will be available:
- New swords and there are three varieties of new swords.
- New instruments, of which there are also three varieties.
- Four new types of wood.
- Three types of new armor. Each has its own characteristics, strength, and level of protection.
- New materials, as well as new ore, from which it will be possible to craft all items.
- A new bow that has increased durability as well as more damage. The very mechanics of shooting from this bow are somewhat different, so you will need to get used to it.
- Added rings that add a kind of boost to the player. For example, the “Gring of Acceleration” ring provides a much faster player movement speed.
- New food has also been added. By the way, food is now made from some new cultures. The developers of the mod have not forgotten this moment either.
The mod is very global, be prepared that you will have to try to learn it. Enjoy the game everyone!
How To Install Gobber Mod:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.