Goki Stats is a mod for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.12.2, which adds a very interesting system to the game. Would you like to not just play, but play with some meaning, in addition to challenges and killing bosses who have already become boring. Now you have another side of the game – pumping your character.
With the help of the new system, you can significantly improve the playing skills of your character. Initially, they will be somewhat underestimated relative to what was in vanilla Minecraft, however, you can upgrade your hero to a very strong character who could inflict significant damage with a sword or bow, destroy the necessary blocks faster, and do more damage with potions. and also have a much higher amount of health.
- The mod adds a pumping system, which is determined by the levels that were also added to the game.
- You can choose absolutely any skill out of 10 available and pump it over.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.