GoProne mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4. If you don’t know, Minecraft has a feature that can help players crawl. In version 1.13 you can “crawl” while swimming. In the latest version, players will also be able to enter the rack when they are hit by a block. This allows players to move through high points with a block. However, the game is still limited to players who can enter the crawl position only under certain circumstances. GoProne is a mod that gives players the opportunity to enter the crawling pose at any time and go through the floor blocks.
What does this mod give?
After installing the GoProne mod, you just need to press the C key on the keyboard so that your character automatically moves to this position. You can easily climb blocks through the floor and avoid the bow and arrows from the skeleton. You can also change the binds to the key that you will find in the ” Management ” section of the mod.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
GoProne Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.