GraveStone is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which can be quite interesting for those who are not used to playing alone because it rather adds those features that will appeal to players who play together. What exactly are we talking about? The point is that this mod adds a lot of rituals and new blocks and items to the game in general.
By the way, these blocks are mostly from vanilla Minecraft, so don’t be surprised that they are extremely similar to certain items. What rituals are we talking about? For example, at the time of your death, a grave will be formed with your head, as well as with a nickname. It is also possible to get a piece of paper with the cause of your death. You can also break the headstone without any problem. By the way, the headstone keeps the items that you had before death!
- More than 15 new items and blocks, many of them have their own functionality, and some play a decorative role.
- You can change the blocks in the anvil.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.