Guard Villagers is a mod on Minecraft 1.15.2 / 1.14.4, which allows the player to protect the village with the help of special new mobs. This mod is perfect to reflect all attacks from stronger mobs, for example, from champions or robbers. Now the iron golems will not be alone to protect the village, a few more mobs will rush to their aid.
- There will be two new mobs that will perform the functions of protecting the village. Both of them are guards. However, the first of them has a sword for the attack, and the second is equipped with a bow.
- It will appear in all village groups of up to 5 people.
- You can equip these mobs with more powerful weapons, for example, a diamond sword.
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Guard Villagers Mod 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.