Guide-API Village and Pillage is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that will help the player create almost any guide in the game. It is realized with the help of special books. They can be customized in a certain way, and then the structure can be added. At the exit, the player who received the book will be able to understand a certain mod, get instructions on how to go through the map, or help with mini-games.
- Several ready-made layouts for the design of the book instructions.
- Easy adding of pictures. The base of images is connected based on absolutely all pictures in the game, including mods.
- The simple addition of crafting to help players.
- Dozens of ways to manage the book and change it.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Guide-API Village and Pillage Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 Download Links: