Hardcore Buoyance is a mod for Minecraft 1.12.2, which will add a new parameter for all items in the game – density. The parameter has been added for all items without exception. With their help, objects will behave differently in different situations. For example, now an object that has been thrown into the water and has a high density will sink faster than another object with a lower density. The mod will perfectly complement the game world from the side of realism.
Examples of using the mod:
- If you throw a block of stone and foliage into the water, then the block of stone will sink much faster than the foliage. The foliage block will stay on the surface for a while.
- Objects will appear that can always float in the water. For example, boards or a felled tree.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.