Hardcore Revival is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows you to get an extremely convenient function in survival mode. The fact is that when you play hardcore mode with your friend, then you run the risk of losing the gameplay if your friend dies. You won’t play alone if you survived with your friend before.
Now you will have the opportunity to save your friend’s life. To do this, you will need to find out his geolocation to have time to come to the rescue, if necessary, kill any mobs, then hold down the right mouse button for two seconds, and your friend will be saved.
- The ability to save the player in hardcore mode.
- A certain timer, after which the player can no longer be saved.
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.