Harvest Sprites mod on Minecraft 1.15.2. Do you hate to build a large farm in Minecraft? You need to start everything at once to destroy the entire crop. Then again you need to run to plant them. Not to mention the fact that you have a high chance to forget some non-transplanting blocks. There is a solution!
If you think collecting plants in Minecraft is too troublesome, then the mod will be for you. Harvest Sprites is a mod that will add a new block to Minecraft to help you harvest.
How does it work?
- First, you will need to make a sprite torch. Sprite is the home of Sprite. A sprite will help you reap a crop if you give them food. They will collect and transplant 9 block plants around the sprite torch.
- Sprite throws everything to the ground. However, if you put sprite stocks in 5 blocks using a sprite torch, they will dump the crop they collect in them.
- A sprite cannot collect trees, flowers, tall grass, a wart of emptiness, mushrooms, pumpkin, and melons.
I wish you a fun game!
Recipes for crafting:
[spoiler title=’Show content’ style=’default’ collapse_link=’true’]
Harvest Sprites Mod 1.15.2 How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.