Healing Campfire is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds a special bonfire to the game. This bonfire will help you restore health using the ” Regeneration ” effect. Also, this mod can be configured using a configuration file.
- iousRadius ( default = 16, min 1, max 64 ): the radius around the fire in blocks where players get the regeneration effect.
- effectDurationSeconds ( default = 60, min 1, max 600 ): duration of the regeneration effect applied by the fire.
- healPassiveMobs ( default = true ): When enabled, the bonfire heals passive mobs with a radius equal to half the width of the bounding box.
- hideEffectParticles ( default = false ): If enabled, hides particles from the regeneration effect around the fire
How To Install:
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Healing Campfire Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 Download Links: